13- 20 JULY 2023
Vienna – Prague
|● Gather at the Queen Alia International Airport
● Board flight to Vienna – Depart at 16:00
● Arrive at Vienna at 18:45
● Transfer to Hotel Hilton Vienna Park and settle in
|● Breakfast and departure to one of the most important sights in Europe, the renowned Schonbrunn Palace, a UNESCO world Heritage monument and the summer residence of the Hapsburg dynasty from the end of the 17th century until 1918. Visit the imperial quarters, walk in the magnificent gardens and feel the sense of being an emperor.
● Part of Schonbrunn is also the oldest zoo in the world, with more than 700 animal species (some under extinction). It’s a special experience in a unique environment that combines civilization and nature. You’ll see pandas, Siberian tigers, orangutans and delve deep into the Amazon and the experience of the tropical forest.
|● We have a good breakfast and depart on a pretty trip in the southwest of Vienna , the famous Viennese forest, a fountain of inspiration for many artists (Beethoven, Mozart, Strauss, Schubert, c.a)
● First we will visit the Monastery of the Holy Cross and then we will go by SchossMayerling, the once hunting lodge of the Hapspurgs.
● Next we’ll visit the picturesque spa town of Baden. We will see the well known, even outside the country, casino of the town, which stands out with its architecture, the Monument of the Plague, the Town Hall and “the House of the Ninth” the house where Beethoven composed “Ode to Joy”
|● During the tour we see the Kunsthaus, a complex of abstract style buildings and the Belvedere baroque palace complex of Prince Eugene of the house of Savoy, today an art gallery with works of artists of the movement of Modernism .
● We continue to the Karoly Square to visit the Church of St Carol Bromes and the Friends of Music Hall and then we enter the famous RingstrasseRing Road round the historical center
● We will see the State Opera House and the Hofburg winter imperial Palace complex. We will walk around the historic Greek quarter with the Greek Orthodox Churches of St George and of the Holy Trinity and then, crossing the historical Centre on foot, with the renowned Cathedral of St Stephen , we will end up at the Town Hall Square .
● Depart for Prague in the afternoon
● Arrive at Prague, check in the International Hotel Praga and settle in
|● In our first acquaintance with the city, we will visit beautiful buildings and old palaces like Kinski, the imposing basilica of Our lady before Tyn, well known for the two towers of Adam and Eve, and the Church of St. Nicholas
● We will admire the Jewish quarter with the old and new Synagogues, the old City Hall with the renowned astronomical clock, the new Town Hall and reach the famous stone bridge of King Carol the 4th .
● Next we will see the Gunpowder Tower, Vaclav square, a meeting point for residents of Prague and the imposing building that houses the Museum of Natural History .
● Some free time for a first impression of the town and transfer to the hotel.
● In the afternoon you have the option to join us for a special evening tour round the brightly lit sights of the city, before your evening walk round the Centre.
● We will begin with the area of Pancrats, passing by the Bridge of Suicides, we see the “ dancing house “ and the only Orthodox Church of Saints Cyril and Methodios
● In the evening we suggest you dine at typical Czech beerhouses and try the pork joint and the beer produced locally .
● Also worth it is going to one of the famous jazz clubs in the city. Our escort will be at your service for information .
|● After a good breakfast at the hotel, our tour begins with one of the most important monuments of Prague, the Strahov Monastery and Loreto, one of the most important pilgrimage destinations of the country.
● We continue with a guided tour of the Castletown ( Hart Sani ) the acropolis of the town which crowns the hill of Maia Strana. We will see the Schwarzenberg Palace, the old palace of the Kings of Bohemia, later home of empress Marie Therese and today the Presidential Palace.
● Then comes the imposing cathedral of St. Vitus, the oldest Gothic cathedral in Central Europe, and the Chapels of St. Vaclav, patron saint of the country.
● We will go by the church of St. George and the palaces where the kings of Bohemia resided .
● We continue to the “little palace” ( Mala Strana ) one of the oldest historical districts of Prague, where we will admire the external of the imposing baroque church of St. Nicolas and walk from the picturesque gothic bridge of Carol.
● Spend the rest of your time in the picturesque alleys or come with us on an unforgettable cruise along the Moldau, whispering its history into our ears and telling the stories and the secrets of the picturesque bridges and buildings in the arms of which it has been flowing for so many years. During the cruise, enjoy a meal at a rich buffet with main dishes, sweet, fruits, cheeses and virions delicacies
|● Full day trip to the famous Karlovy Vary in west Bohemia. During the two hour trip, we will have the chance to enjoy typical landscapes of west Bohemia, like the plantations of hops and parts of the famous Bohemian Forests.
● We arrive at the world famous spa town which is literally within the woods of the valley of the small Templariver. The town is wellknown for its twelve thermal springs .
● Free time
● Return to hotel
|● Check out and depart for Vienna
● Board flight to Amman, Jordan – Depart at 10:35
The Tour Leader & the Guide have the right, if there is a need for better service, to change the order of the itinerary or the times without removing any of the mentioned places.
INFORMATION – SUBSCRIPTION
T.I.T.A. TRAVEL (Mrs. Fotini Tazoglou)
GR14 0172 2710 0052 7105 4416 409
NAME TAZOGLOU FOTEINI
Your participation will be valid only with a deposit of €500 until 03/03
Final payment and presentation of passports until 20/05
SINGLE ROOM CHARGE: €290
Price does not include:
Cancelation until 05/03 is possible with the deposit returned to the customer.
Cancelation from 06/03 until 19/05 is possible without returning the deposit to the customer.
Cancelation after 20/05 the customer must pay the whole payment for the trip for cancelation fees.
T.I.T.A. TRAVEL wishes you a pleasant trip !