ITENERARY OF PILGRIMAGE TO GREECE
From 23 – 28 April 2018
- Gathering at the airport
- Arrival at E. Venizelos airport of Athens
· Visit Acropolis, while our guide uncovers the stories behind the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erectheum, the Propylae and perhaps the most perfect piece of architecture ever built, the majestic Parthenon
- Afterward we’ll ascend the Areopagus, Mars Hill, where Paul spoke to the Athenians who are gathered in the Ancient Agora below
· Visit the National Gardens, the Parliament and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Syntagma Square
- Return to the Hotel in Athens, dinner and 1th overnight
- Wake up and breakfast at the Hotel in Athens
- Transfer to Pireus
- Visit the islands Hydra, Poros&Aigina by Ferry-Boat (lunch at the boat and live music with Greek songs)
- Visit Saint Nektarios in Aigina
- Return to the Hotel in Athens, dinner and 2th overnight
· Night out to Greek restaurant with live Greek traditional music ( in Greek: Taverna)
- Wake up and breakfast at the Hotel in Athen
· Departure to Meteora (which means “Suspended in the heavens above”)
· Climb above the charming mountain villages of Kastraki and Kalambaka to visit two of the six surviving Monasteries of Meteora (UNESCO, world heritage site) , one of the most important complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in the world
· We will see how the monks live today and enter some of the most captivating Byzantine basilicas in Greece
- Arrival at the Hotel of Meteora, dinner and 3th overnight
- Wake up and breakfast at the Hotel in Meteora
- Departure to Thessaloniki
- Visit the Church of saint Demetrius, Patron of Thessaloniki, which was built on the site of his martyrdom
- Visit St. Gregory Palamas church and Agia Sofia one of the oldest churches of the town
- Visit the White Tower the famous symbol of the city by the Seafront .
- Arrival at the Hotel in Thessaloniki, dinnerand free time and 4thovernight
- Wake up and breakfast at the Hotel in Thessaloniki
- Departure to Souroti, to the tomb of Saint Paisios
- Departure to Ouranoupoli in Chalkidiki
- Boarding to the Ferry for a tour around Holy Mount Athos, the holiest place in Modern Greece
- Return to Thessaloniki, free time
- Arrival at the Hotel in Thessaloniki, dinner and 5nd overnight
- Wake up and breakfast at the Hotel in thessaloniki
- Free time in thessloniki and Departure to London
INFORMATION – SUBSCRIPTION :
T.I.T.A. TRAVEL (Mrs. Foteini Tazoglou)
Tel.: +30/2310/656544, Fax: +30/2310/656513. Cel: +30/6948-089790.
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.tita-travel.com
The registration will be valid with deposit of: …. until …..
Full payment: ….. until ….
PIRAEUS BANK ACCOUNT NO: IBAN GR18 0172 2710 0052 7105 4416 531
SWIFT : PIR8GRAA NAME: TAZOGLOU FOTEINI
- Hotel (5 stars) in Thessaloniki (with breakfast & dinner) (3 days)
- Hotel (3 stars) in Meteora (with breakfast & dinner) (1 day)
- Hotel (4 stars) in Athens (with breakfast & dinner) (3 days)
- Tour Leader during the whole trip / Pilgrimag
- Guide during the whole trip / Pilgrimage
- Transportation with Luxury buses according to itinerary.
- Guided cruise through Aegean Waters to see Mount Athos
- Cruise with Ferry-boat to Hydra, Poros , Aigina (with lunch & live music with Greek songs)
- Entrances to all the museum mentioned in the program
- Tips for driver etc
- Night out with live Greek traditional music at a Greek restaurant (in Greek: Taverna)
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
Price does not include:
Cancelation until… , is possible with the deposit returned to the customer.
Cancelation from …. until ….. , is possible without returning the deposit to the customer.
Cancelation after …… , the customer must pay the whole payment for the trip for cancelation fees.
The Tour Leader & the Guide have the right, if there is a need for better service, to change the order of the itinerary or the times without removing any of the mentioned places.
T.I.T.A. TRAVEL wishes you a pleasant trip and a Blessed Pilgrimage !!