Austria – Czech Republic – Slovakia – Hungary
Vienna – Prague – Bratislava – Budapest
10 July – 17 July 2017, 8 Days
- Flight Amman – Athens by Aegean airlines, No Aegean A3 941 at 04:30 , arrival Athens at 06:30
- Departure from Athens to Vienna by Aegean Airlines No Aegean A3 880 at 08:30, arrival at Vienna airport at 09:50
- Departure for a guided tour at Ringstrasse, Vienna Opera House, Schonbrunn Palace, Parliament building and Town Hall.
- Arrival at the Hotel , dinner & 1st Overnight
- Departure to Belvedere Palace, the Cathedral of St. Stephen
, the summer palace of Empress Maria Theresa and the Palace of Schonbrunn, with 1,400 rooms.
- Free time for shopping and departure to Prague (295 k/m)
- Arrival at the Hotel, dinner & 2nd overnight.
- Departure for a guided tour of Hratsani Castle, the old residence of the Kings of Bohemia, the gothic Cathedral of St. Vitus, the Tower of the Alchemists, the Kinski and Cervin Palace
- Return to the hotel, dinner & 3rd overnight
- Departure for the picturesque bridge of Karol, with tens of sculptures. Built in the 14th century.
- We will walk around the historic centre, where we will see the impressive town Hall with the famous astronomical clock of the 15th century, the Powder Tower and
- We will visit the Church of Mother Mary of Tin, with the double belltower
- Free time for coffee and shopping
- Return to the Hotel, dinner & 4th overnight
- Departure to Budapest (524 k/m). We head to the border with Slovakia, where we will have a stopover at the capital, Bratislava.
- Tour of the historic centre where we will see the castle, the cathedral and then we will be free to wander around the excellent market for shopping or lunch. We continue and arrive at Budapest in the afternoon.
- Arrival at the hotel, settling, dinner & 5th overnight
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Departure for Republic Avenue where we will admire many well -preserved buildings. We will see the voluminous baroque Parliament and we will cross to Buda along the Bridge of the Lions. On the Fishermen’s Hill we will see the Castle and the Church of Matthias, where the coronations of the Kings took place. In the evening, an optional feast with folklore events and gypsy violins.
- Return to the hotel, dinner & 6th overnight
- Departure for the hill of Gellert from where we will have a panoramic view of Budapest. We will see the statue of Liberty and the Castle ,the Cittandella.
- Immediately afterwards, we board a cruise boat where we will admire the city as we cruise along the Danube.
- We can visit the Isle of Margarita in the Danube
- Free time for coffee or shopping
- Return to the hotel, dinner & 7th overnight
- Departure for Heroes square with the Millennium Monument and the Cathedral of St. Stephen.
- Departure to the airport at 13:30
- Flight to Athens by Aegean Airlines No Aegean A3 879 at 17:30, arrival at 20:25.
- Flight to Amman by Aegean Airlines No Aegean A3 940 at 23:50, arrival at 02:10
- 4 star hotel 1 night in Vienna (Hotel Ananas)
- 4 star hotel 3 nights in Prague (Hotel Clarion Congress)
- 4 star hotel 3 nights in Budapest ( Hotel Hungaria City Center )
- Half-board (breakfast and dinner)
- Air-tickets Amman – Athens – Vienna and Budapest – Athens – Amman
- Taxes and airfare surcharges
- All journeys with luxury air-conditioned coaches
- Guided tours and walking tours with local guides
- Museum entrance fees
- Danube cruise
- Local leader and TITA Travel leader daily
- Anything optional
- Visa issue
PRICE : 1,500 EURO PER PERSON
Children (2-4 years old : Price 700 EURO ) (5-10 years old : Price 1,000 EURO )
Deposit of: 500 EURO UNTIL 16 APRIL 2017
Full Payment: 1,000 EURO UNTIL 16 MAY 2017
Single Room: extra charge 300 EURO
- Cancelation until 26 April 2017, is possible with the deposit returned to the customer
- Cancelation from 27 April 2017 until 16 May 2017, is possible without returning the deposit to the customer
- Cancelation after 17 May 2017, the customer must pay the whole payment for the trip for cancelation fees.
- The Tour Leader & the Guide have the right, if there is a need for better service, to charge the order of the itinerary or the times without removing any of the mentioned places.
- Your Passport must expire after 10 January 2018
INFORMATION – SUBSCRIPTION:
TITA Travel (Mrs Foteini Tazoglou)
Tel.: +30/2310/656544, Fax: +30/2310/656513. Cel: +30/6948089790.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tita-travel.com
PIRAEUS BANK ACCOUNT NO: IBAN GR14 0172 2710 0052 7105 4416 409
SWIFT: PIRBGRAA NAME: TAZOGLOU FOTEINI
TITA Travel wishes you a pleasant trip !